She wanted an Alice and Wonderland party and I love to do partys so I was all in. So much to do and so much fun planning it!! We had the playroom setup as a tea party with the white rabbit and the Mad Hatter and the cheshire cat all present. Lot's of cookies and tea (apple juice) and fun games to play too made for a fun evening.
Monday, November 8, 2010
She wanted an Alice and Wonderland party and I love to do partys so I was all in. So much to do and so much fun planning it!! We had the playroom setup as a tea party with the white rabbit and the Mad Hatter and the cheshire cat all present. Lot's of cookies and tea (apple juice) and fun games to play too made for a fun evening.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Prayed for you. Glad you are on the second hand already. I will keep praying and I'll remember the date she gets the cast off because that's my birthday.:) Fun pictures of Halloween and her party.
Post a Comment